FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland
The new BASE SD goggles are one of the best options available for bound video piloting. Easy to use controls can be operated without removing the goggles. Now with a 35 degree field of view! The BASE SD uses the same polarized backlight technology as the ever-popular Dominator goggles.
The BASE SD FPV Goggles provides features that are not found on common video goggles including filtering to remove video noise from 433Mhz and 2.4Ghz UHF radios and a video sync tip signal conditioner to tolerate poor video inputs.
- FOV 35 Degrees Diagonal
- Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 59-69mm (adjustable)
- Optional diopter lens inserts available in -2, -4, -6
- Power input: 7-13V (2s/3s supply)
- Power Consumption @12VDC: 100mA
- User Controls
- Ergonomic molded shape
- Secured rubber eye cups for ambient light reduction
- Weight: 120g
- Adjustable headband
- Two full color micro VGA LCD's (640x480)
- Resolution 922,000 pixels per eye
- 6p Square Futaba for AV and power
- 3.5mm 3p Earphone port
- BASE SD Video Goggles
- Hard protective case
- 3m AV cable (for connecting to external receivers)
- DC Power Cable
- Form fitting silicone eye cups
- Note: Battery sold separately as this unit is typically tethered to a ground station.
If you want to share the power supply with your ground station, the included cable allows for that. You simply feed the power from the 2.1mm barrel connector that normally powers your video receiver/ground station into the included cable, and then plug the extra power plug included on the cable into your video receiver/ground station so you are powering both devices with the same battery. (2-3s lipo)