FREE DELIVERY to UK
DJI Phantom 2 V3 RTF Quadcopter
Availability: Phantom 2: pre-order ZenMuse: In-Stock Last Check (29/05/17)
- New remote control- the new remote has a gimbal control dial rather than the tilt lever, offering better control. It also has a built-in rechargeable LPo and battery level LED indicators. If you pull the throttle stock all the way down to descend, it will lock into place and the Phantom will descend steaduly. Just push upwards to release the throttle lock. The new controller also has a trainer port.
- New Motors- The new 2312 motors are more reliable, durable and efficient than ever before. Output power has been increased by 25% without adding any weight.
- New Propellers- New 9450 low-vibration propellers offer more thrust and will allow you to add extra weight to the Phantom without sacrificing flight time.
- New ESCs- Combined with the motors and propellers, the propulsion system has been specifically designed to optomise the Phantom's flight experience.
- New Compass- the compass is now shielded with a protective shell and is anti-static.
The DJI Phantom 2 is an evolution of the Phantom. It comes completely ready to fly and supports FPV and Aerial Photography. The propellers are mounted, there are batteries in the transmitter and the battery for the Phantom 2 comes fully charged. This truly is RTF straight from the box.
- Built-in high capacity, intelligent 5200mAh batery for longer flight time - up to 25 minutes
- H3-2D Zenmuse gimbal support - designed so fitting the Zenmuse H3-2D is straightforward and easy
- Can-bus expansion module for funcation expansion - this can be used for an iOSD or 2.4G Datalink
- Upgrading to FPV is easy - an AV output and video-downlink power cables are already installed
- The intergrated Naza V2 and GPS offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering
- Auto return to home and landing feature
- Intelligent orientation control means that 'forward' is always the direction the nose faced at takeoff and Home Lock mode makes 'forward' always where the Phantom 2 took off from. These settings can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- An advanced power management system monitors power capacity and voltage. If the power drops below safe levels the Phantom 2 will land automatically.
- Easy battery replacement
- Pre-balanced, self-tightening propellers enhance safety and reduce any jello effect.
Optional: DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal
You must tick the gimbal box in order to receive a Zenmuse. If not, you will just receive the Phantom 2.
The H3-3D is designed to work with the GoPro 3 and 3+ (Black and Silver). It is highly precise to a degree of ±0.08° meaning you can achieve fantastic, smooth footage that can be used for anything from film and TV to cinematography. That shot you've always wanted to be able to get will be easily achievable.
The gimbal is plug and play, so it's easy to install.
It is compatible with the:
- A2, Wookong-M, Naza-M V1, Naza-M V2 and Phantom multirotor flight controllers. (Naza-M V1 and Phantom V1 users will need the Naza-M V2 PMU)
- Ace One Wookong-H and Naza-H helicopter flight controllers.
The independent IMU is easy to install and provedes precise attitude data and improved control accuracy.
- 3-Axis gimbal
- Aluminium alloy body - makes the gimbal lightweight; only 168g
- Brushless motors
- Built-in IMU module
- State of the art Zenmuse algorithms mean the H3-3D provides pixel level stabilisation
- Input power: 3s-6S Lipo (12V-26V)
- Dimensions: 97mm x 95mm x 73mm
- Controlled angle accuracy: tilt/roll: ±0.02°, yaw:±0.03°
- Tilt axis control: -130 ~ +45°
The following table outlines the difference between the Phantom v1, the Phantom 2 and the Phantom 2 Vision
(please click to view larger version)